Tax Law Seminar: The Danish beneficial ownership cases and recent developments in EU Tax Law
As part of the EU Tax Law Group, Kromann Reumert is pleased to invite you to a seminar held during the London IFA Congress on 10 September 2019.
Arne Møllin Ottosen from Kromann Reumert speaks on the beneficial ownership judgments from the CJEU, and several other important EU tax law developments are on the agenda.
- Arne Møllin Ottosen (Kromann Reumert)
- Paolo Arginelli (Maisto e Associati)
- Klaus Sieker (Flick Gocke Schaumburg)
- Pedro Vidal Matos (Cuatrecasas Portugal)
- Martin Lehner (LeitnerLeitner)
- Simon Whitehead (Joseph Hage Aaronson)
15.30 - 16.15 Registration
16.00 - 16.05 Opening - Andres Sanchez (Cuatrecasas Spain)
16.05 - 17.00 Panel 1 (The Danish beneficial ownership cases)
- The cases in a nutshell - Arne Møllin Ottosen (Kromann Reumert)
- The Italian experience - Prof Dr Paolo Arginelli (Maisto e Associati)
- The German experience - Dr Klaus Sieker (Flick Gocke Shaumburg)
17.00 - 18.00 Panel 2 (Recent developments)
- The Directiv on tax dispute resolution mechanisms - Pedro Vidal Matos (Cuatrecasas Portugal)
- Mandatory disclosure (DAC 6) in Austria and several CEE countries - Dr Martin Lehner (LeitnerLeitner)
- Holmen & Memira holding: New developments in the final losses exception - Dr Simon Whitehead (Joseph Hage Aaronson)
See and print the programme here (PDF).
To reserve your (free) seat please mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Limited seats available.