10 areas of interest for your business in 2020
We have listed 10 focus areas that your business ought to consider in 2020. Get insight and inspiration that may serve as preparation for a complex (legal) world with high expectations and great potentials.
2020 marks the beginning of a new year and a new decade. A decade that will offer your business new opportunities and challenges.
This report focuses on 10 selected areas that your business should pay attention to in 2020. Global challenges will require action, and economic and political uncertainty will continue to rumble on. Furthermore, digital innovation will bring threats and opportunities, and regulation and new legislation will result in additional compliance requirements.
We will face many challenges, but there will also be opportunities for those who are prepared.
This report will give you and your business an overview of the areas that may define this year and this decade. The overview will give you insight and inspiration that may serve as preparation for a complex (legal) world with high expectations and great potentials.
The 10 areas of interest
- Green transition - the future is green and sustainable
- Cybersecurity - increased focus on cyber resilience and top-management
- Employment law - is your company up to date with health, safety and working environment?
- Investment control - increasing investment control in Europe and globally
- Succession - is your business prepared for succession?
- Data protection - GDPR is now (nearly) business as usual
- Innovation - create successful partnerships between fintech and financial businesses
- Trade secrets - protect them or lose them
- Competition law - stricter rules for collaborative agreements between enterprises
- Banking and finance - compliance with financial covenants