Transactions like mergers and acquisitions, sales or the outsourcing of telecommunications companies require considering and making decisions on a multitude of aspects peculiar to the telecommunications industry, particularly competition law matters, regulatory issues, licences, infrastructure planning and transfers of customers.
We have extensive experience in mergers and acquisitions involving companies possessing infrastructure and licenses, and in coordinating with the authorities and technical and financial advisers in that regard. We have been involved in large national projects for outsourcing infrastructure operations, and we have assisted in a multitude of international outsourcing projects. Finally, we have wide-ranging experience in investing in and selling technology companies.
We can assist in:
Read more about business transfers - Technology and Media.
- Trimming the company for a sale (adjustment of group structure etc.)
- Identifying outside circumstances that may affect the transfer or investment
- Choosing the transaction structure
- Structuring the transaction process
- Drafting documents which will later form the basis for the transaction, for example: non-disclosure agreements
- letters of intent
- transfer or investment agreements
- warranty catalogues
- shareholders' agreements
- due diligence reports
- various relevant corporate documents
- management and key employees agreements
- warranty programmes, etc.
Read more about our general expertise within Mergers and Acquisitions.
We also offer assistance from our Project Centre, which has extensive experience in project management and with establishing and controlling physical and virtual data rooms.
Read more about the Project Centre.