Jeppe specialises in mergers and acquisitions (M&A), capital markets law, and financial regulation (asset management). Jeppe became a partner in 2010.
Jeppe advises Danish and foreign clients on the purchase and sale of businesses, including private equity funds, and has special knowledge of the financial and healthcare sectors. He also advises on public listings and capital raising on stock exchanges, and on the investment in or acquisition of listed companies. In recent years, Jeppe has advised financial businesses and private equity funds on important strategic initiatives within asset management. Jeppe also assists clients with restructurings, group reorganisations, recapitalisation, mergers and demergers, as well as articles of association, and capital and shareholder matters.
Jeppe has extensive experience in complex international transactions in highly regulated industries, and is able to combine his deep legal expertise with a practical approach and sound process management. He has been involved in many of Denmark's largest and most complex transactions in recent years.
It is important to Jeppe that his clients achieve their goals in the transactions and legal matters that he assists with, and therefore he also focuses on providing targeted and value-adding advice that is useful in practice.
Legal 500 2019
Banking & Finance
Kromann Reumert handles the full spectrum of banking and finance work, and is particularly prominent in acquisition, structured and project financings. For example, Jeppe Buskov assisted a Scandinavian capital fund with its leveraged buyout.
Chambers Global 2019
New to the rankings, Jeppe Buskov receives plaudits for his public and private M&A practice. Sources praise his commercial approach, and one interviewee describes him as "very skilful and smart in finding solutions, adding a lot of value to the deal."
Who's Who Legal 2018
Jeppe Buskov garners recognition for his excellent work in the sector. He is commended by sources who consider him a finance specialist.
Jeppe Buskov is ranked as a leading lawyer within the fields of Capital Markets, Restructuring & Insolvency, Banking and M&A.
- Frequent lecturer on his specialist areas in various contexts
- Co-author of article: Nye fælles regler for finansielle virksomheders outsourcing (New Common Rules for Outsourcing by Financial Institutions), Revision & Regnskabsvæsen no. 7, 2010
- Co-author of article: Finansielle virksomheders outsourcing (Outsourcing by Financial Institutions), Revision & Regnskabsvæsen no. 8, 2008
- Co-author of article: Ny reform af værdipapirhandelsretten (New Reform of Securities Trading Law), Revision & Regnskabsvæsen 2006
- Partner 2010
- Secondment to Slaughter and May, London 2008
- Master of Laws (cand. jur.) from the University of Copenhagen 2002
- Admitted to practise law 2005
- The Scandinavian languages