Kristian Storgaard specialises in IT, telecommunications, privacy, and intellectual property law and provides legal advice relating to procurement and contractual issues.
He has extensive experience in drafting and negotiating IT procurement and telecommunications contracts and has also advised on other IT law aspects, including regulatory and data privacy issues.
In addition to IT law, Kristian has considerable knowledge of intellectual property and marketing law, including licence agreements and development projects. He has handled numerous cases involving trademark, copyright and design right infringements, including product imitation cases.
Finally, Kristian also assists businesses in connection with other types of commercial law disputes.
Legal 500 2019
Kromann Reumert is praised by clients as 'the best and most experienced firm in IT' with 'the largest group of lawyers at all levels of seniority'. A key figure is Kristian Storgaard.
- Member of the central board of IT-forum
- Has for a number of years taught intellectual property law at the University of Southern Denmark (SDU)
- Experienced teacher, lecturing on IT, intellectual property and marketing law
- Le droit de la communication, LexisNexis, 2016
- Getting the Deal Through - Licensing 2015, Law Business Research Ltd., 2015
- Agile Drafting of IT-Outsorucing Contracts, MCIS 2015 Proceedings, 2015
- Retssagsprøven - en guide til gennemførelse af den praktiske prøve, Djøf 2014
- Retlig håndhævelse af informationsforpligtelser i (licens)kontrakter, Erhvervsjuridisk Tidsskrift (ET.2010.225), august 2010
- International Encyclopedia of Agency and Distribution Agreement, Kluwer Law International, 2013
- Certified IT attorney as legal expert in IT disputes
- Partner 2017
- Master in IT (Organisation), Aarhus University 2016
- Master of Laws (cand. jur.), Aarhus University 2006
- Joined Kromann Reumert 2005
admission and right of audience
- Right of audience before the Danish High Court 2010
- Admitted to practice law 2009
- The Scandinavian languages