Tyge Rasmussen joined Kromann Reumert in 2005, was admitted to practice law in 2010 and became a partner in January 2017. Tyge specialises in mergers and acquisitions, company law and contract law.
Tyge provides advice on national and cross-border mergers and acquisitions, corporate structures and restructuring, shareholding, investments, and incentive schemes for executive employees and directors. In addition, Tyge is highly experienced in advising on joint ventures, including commercial public-private joint ventures, and in providing contract law advice to buyers or sellers.
Tyge regularly advises owner-managed enterprises, private equity investors, business executives and financial institutions.
With his energy and drive, Tyge always strives to close the deal, while simultaneously having a business-minded, pragmatic and solution-oriented approach to achieving the best possible results for the client.
- Censor at CBS Executive Bestyrelsesuddannelsen (Board Education)
- Chairman of the Board of Directors for AGF Atletik
- Chairman of the Board of Directors for KL Automatik ApS
- Former participant in CONNECT Denmark, a Danish network organisation that provides access to professional consulting for entrepreneurs to develop more successful start-up businesses in Denmark
- Former lecturer at Aarhus University
- Certified mediator from South Texas College of Law, USA
- The Danish Bar and Law Society
- Partner 2017
- Master of Laws (LL.M.) in International Business and Commercial Law from King's College, London 2012
- Seconded as Group Legal Counsel to Europe's largest pork producer, Danish Crown AmbA 2008-2009
- Master of Laws (cand. jur.) from Aarhus University 2007
- Studied a semester at South Texas College of Law, USA
- Joined Kromann Reumert 2005
Admission and right of audience
- Admitted to practice law 2010
- The Scandinavian languages