TMT as a sector covers a large market where technological innovation has been one of the key drivers in improving productivity.
Whether the nature of the core business is technology, telecommunications, advertising, publishing or broadcasting, or a combination of these, the challenges facing companies in this sector are similar: As TMT companies continuously face new frontiers in both technology and geography, their ability to adapt, innovate and reduce costs while enhancing performance is vital.
Our multi-disciplinary group of lawyers has specialist skills covering all aspects of the TMT sector, and we have a proven track record in advising clients across all sub-sectors of TMT, from start-ups to some of the sectors largest players on the Danish and Nordic markets, in both domestic and cross-border matters.
Our broad coverage of the sector means we are well positioned to advise TMT suppliers and their customers on any legal or commercial issues they may be facing within all industries that develop, provide or use technologically based goods and services. Our range of clients includes companies within industries such as energy, IT, communications and telecom, infrastructure, pharma and life sciences, banks, and public sector organisations.
Our capabilities include:
- Technology development and licensing
- Hard- and software supply and purchase
- Cloud contract
- System acquisitions and technology programmes
- Outsourcing deals (whether as a supplier or customer)
- Business transfers within technology
- Corporate matters and M&A transactions
- Structured contract negotiations
- Competition law and tenders
- Advertising and marketing
- Dispute resolution and litigation
- Regulatory issues and compliance (including telecom and broadcasting)
- Intellectual property
- Data protection, privacy and use of Big Data
- Patent protection and litigation
- Trademark matters
- Employment and labour law
- Tax issues