A professionalised public sector requires the fast and efficient performance of public administration tasks, and compliance with administrative rules. Essential to the process is independent specialist advice to identify the best performance practices within the framework of complex administrative and EU regulation.
We have extensive experience in advising municipalities, and regional and other public authorities on the general administrative law disciplines. However, general administrative law only makes up part of the overall set of challenges faced by the sector. We therefore draw on the knowledge and experience of our other specialist areas where necessary.
This ensures that we can deliver specialist advice that complies with the rules for each individual administrative branch and at the same time acknowledges the operational reality of day-to-day work and cooperation with other parties.
We act as a trusted legal adviser and sounding board on matters like:
- General administrative law issues
- Municipal law
- Public procurement processes and rules, including purchase contracts
- Litigation and arbitration, dispute resolution, complaints, appeals and other matters
- Real estate, including development, sale, purchase, leasing, infrastructure and road conditions
- Public-private collaboration, such as public-private partnerships (PPP), public-private cooperation (PPC) and combined tenders
- National and EU opportunities for grants
- Employment law issues
- Environmental, energy and climate issues, including planning law and environmental regulation
- Financial regulation and financing
- Company law
- IT and outsourcing, including acquisitions, contracts and tenders